Moving To Charlotte
Considering A Move To Charlotte?
If so, you are in the right place! This website has been built to help people like you who are thinking about moving to Charlotte.
Latest News: Honeywell corporate is moving Uptown! BB and T and Suntrust are merging, and HQ will be Uptown too! Don’t like your relocation agent? We’ll honor their package!
If you’ve never been to Charlotte before we like to think of Charlotte as a “small, big city”. Geographically Charlotte is small — you can drive across south Charlotte in 30 minutes — but unlike some of the smaller cities around the state Charlotte features “big city” amenities.
You’ll find a world class airport here, several Fortune 500 company headquarters, an NBA and NFL team, a AAA baseball team in the middle of Uptown, the Charlotte Symphony and many museums and theatres featuring world class entertainment and shows. There’s also the Whitewater Center, the Music Factory, and plenty of night-life around the city.
In this section of CCO you’ll find useful info for moving to Charlotte including but not limited to:
- Neighborhoods/Communities – The Internet is great for searching homes but terrible for exploring an area or community. Check out some of Charlotte’s top neighborhood and communities in this section.
- Home Partners of America/Rentals – Moving to Charlotte but want to rent for a year or two? The rental market in Charlotte is extremely tough. Want to rent a nice home in a good school district or a decent home close into town? This section is for you! You won’t find nicer looking rental homes in Charlotte.
- Homes for Sale – Check out the most popular homes for sale in Charlotte. This website has all the bells and whistles of websites like Zillow but is much more accurate.
- School Info – All about Charlotte area schools. Public, private and everything in between. Info on Union County and SC schools too
- Taxes Info – All about Charlotte property taxes and the recent revaluations by the county. Also so info on SC taxes
- Things to Do – What’s going on in Charlotte this weekend? What’s coming up? Things to do for kids, for families, for young professionals and everything in between!
FREE Relocation Guide!
Introduction to Charlotte
This short introduction to Charlotte video has over 100K views on YouTube!
Introduction to Charlotte Video
This introduction to Charlotte video is one of the most popular videos on YouTube about moving to Charlotte NC. Full of useful info on areas, schools, taxes, things to do and more, this video explains what to expect when moving to Charlotte. With over 100K views on YouTube it’s a little dated but still worth a watch!
All About Moving to Charlotte
What is your favorite hidden gem in Charlotte?? We have SO many! A few ‘go to’ spots are… Zack’s Hamburgers – a South Blvd Staple – must have is ‘Zacks Special’ Brooks’ Sandwich House – a longtime NODA establishment – ask for a burger ‘all the way’ Mr K’s Soft Ice Cream –
Charlotte’s Best Public High Schools Before we look at Charlotte’s Top High Schools, a little background could be helpful here. I wrote my first education essay almost 30 years ago. My wife is a life long educator, 20 years a teacher and 10 years a professor of education teaching teachers- we , as a
What better way to break the heat than with ICE CREAM! Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Everyones talking about Jeni’s these days! First, their South End location creating quite the buzz, and long lines. Then their newly opened NoDa location, and lastly, their Park Rd Shopping Center location. Everyone can’t wait for all of these
Surfs Up! This is the Folly Beach pier in SC from June 2019- plus surf school! Folly is known for its long waves and… surf lessons @islasurf! Whats your favorite Beach? Vist our FB page, Like it, enter to win $100 gift certificate to Watermans in Southend? Beach cams below! We have two large coastlines
OPTIMIST HALL!!! This is going to be one of the greatest openings of the year! Optimist Hall will have a food hall, restaurants, retail and offices. There are nearly 20 tenants, ranging from bakeries, to paper shops, and even a cocktail bar. It, of course, wouldn’t be complete without a brewery, because this is
Looking for that active adult lifestyle? An over 55 community, with lake access, and a short drive to a major airport? Look no further than Trilogy at Lake Norman, Denver NC. Do you like the idea of living in a resort community, that is really an Active Adult community, with all lawncare include, full of